Register your 3DME purchase to speed up returns, support, and any issues that may come up. Plus, you'll be first to know of updates and new products from ASI Audio.
Product Warranty Registration
You'll need the serial numbers. The IEM's have a tag attached to them with their serial number, while the bodypack serial number can be found by opening your ASI Audio app. Thanks for choosing to protect your hearing and letting us help.
ASI Audio warrants the 3DME IEM and 3DME Bodypack against defects in material design and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase from ASI Audio or an authorized ASI reseller or distributor. ASI will repair or replace the defective product at its option if returned, within the warranty period, to our service facility in Beachwood, OH. This warranty is in lieu of other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose.
If your product is found to be defective during the warranty period, ASI Audio, will, at its sole option either repair the product or replace the product with a new or factory reconditioned product.
- This warranty is available to the original purchaser.
- Product must be purchased from ASI Audio or an authorized ASI reseller or distributor.
- A copy of your original purchase receipt is required.
- This limited warranty does not cover loss, theft, or products that have been damaged or modified by the user, regardless of purchase.
- Any parts or product replaced under warranty will become the property of ASI.
- Accessory items, replacement cables, carrying case, cleaning tool, any adapters and other included accessories are covered for ninety (90) days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Before you submit your warranty claim, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page found here: (FAQ Link here)
- You are responsible for shipping charges when sending your product to ASI Audio.
- Free shipping back to you on in-warranty products.
- ASI cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Out of warranty products returned for repair will be evaluated and given a written estimate for your approval.