Get the FREE ASI Audio App
Fully program and customize the bodypack for 3D music enhancement and ambient audio levels in your IEMs.
ASI Audio App available on Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
|ASI Audio 3DME (USB)||ASI Audio 3DME BT (Bluetooth)|
Warranty Product Registration
It's smart to register your purchase with us. It will help us process any repairs or replacements, and from time to time, you may get email with info on new products and updates and other news about hearing health from Sensaphonics.
I’m not hearing any sound from my 3DME.
- With no outside sound source plugged in, you may be hearing room ambience from the embedded Active Ambient microphones without realizing it.
- Use the + and - buttons on top of the bodypack to check by changing the Mic Level (room ambience).
- If there is still no ambience, check to make sure your bodypack is switched on. The Power switch is located on the bottom panel of the bodypack mixer.
- Is the 3DME charged? The LED lights will indicate the level of battery charge – if all are dark please recharge.
- Are the ambient sliders turned to the OFF position?
- Are the EQ sliders turned down?
- Verify all cables are inserted properly? Consult your owner’s manual for the proper connection set up.
I can’t hear my outside sound source in the mix.
- Make sure the sound source (mixing desk, MP3 player, etc.) is connected to the 3DME bodypack. The input jack is located on the left-hand side panel.
- Make sure the sound source is powered up.
- Control the sound source volume AT THE DEVICE. (The volume switches (+/-) on the 3DME only control the level of ambience being added to the overall mix.)
The sound has become muted or softer from the IEMs.
- This is a symptom of blocked sound ports (earpiece nozzles).
- Remove the earpieces and examine the tip for earwax build up, or other debris.
- Using the hook end of the cleaning tool (supplied), carefully scoop any build up within the ear tip out and discard.
- Has the Limiter been turned on? If so adjust it until the sound is audible.
My 3DME bodypack is not sending an audio signal.
- Check to make sure the power switch (found on bottom panel) is On. Make sure the battery is charged by checking the 4-bar LEDs on top of the pack.
- Use the (+ and -) toggle switches located at the top of the body pack to make sure you have the room mic (ambience) volume up.
- Your external sound source device must be connected to the mini-plug input on the left-side panel of the bodypack. Use the volume control on that device to control its level.
- Be sure you have the two-prong cable connected to the body pack securely, and your earpieces properly inserted.
- Make sure the 3DME Body Pack is charged.
- Are the ambient sliders turned to the OFF position? If so, adjust them up until your sound is audible.
- Are the EQ sliders turned down?
- Verify all cables are inserted properly. Consult your owner’s manual for the proper connection set up.
The sound is thin and tinny.
- This is a symptom of a poorly sealed earpiece. Any airflow to the ear canal creates a path for bass frequencies to escape without reaching your ears.
- Make 3DME Ambient Earphones are properly inserted in your ears by using the Audio Seal Test in the ASI Audio app.
The 3DME earpiece won’t stay in my ear.
- Use a twisting motion as you push the ear tip into your ear canal. Try different sizes until you find the one that produces a full seal.
- Consult your manual for the proper way to insert the IEM into your ear canal.
- Try bending the ear wire more snugly around and behind your ears.
- Be sure the connecting cable is not pulling on the 3DME earpiece as while connected to your bodypack. Use the supplied clothing clip to attach the cable to your collar, leaving enough slack to allow free head movement.
Fitting my ear tip onto the earpiece nozzle is difficult.
- Try squeezing the ear tip shaft to open the insertion hole as you push it onto the nozzle.
- Trying using an angle as you put it on the tip. It should be very snug to ensure a proper fit.
- Once you get it started, be sure to insert the ear tip shaft all the way.
My IEM's sound is muted when I turn the Body Pack on.
Your Body Pack engages a safety limiter when turned on.
This is to protect your ears from a loud setting from the last use.
Tapping the + or - button on the top of the Body Pack will disengage the safety limiter.
Your last setting will then be available.
Frequently asked questions
How do I check my order status?
- You should have received an email with the tracking information when you placed your order. If not, please contact customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during regular business hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
US Toll Free: 833-274-2244 or 1-216—970-7873.
What is your return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you purchased your product directly from ASI Audio, a request for refund can be made within 30-days of purchase.
- Note: This return policy applies only to the 3DME complete system, 3DME body pack and IEM. All other accessories may not be returned for refund except in the event of a manufacturing defect or recall.
- This policy applies only to the original purchaser.
- A refund will be issued for the cost of the product only, exclusive of shipping charges. Product must also be returned in its original condition (free of any defects) and original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges when sending product back to ASI.
- Click here for Return Form and Instructions.
Where do I send my 3DME IEM or Body Pack for repairs or replacement?
How can I find out about the status of my warranty repair?
Can I use other IEMs with my 3DME bodypack?
- No, the connector is a double-miniplug. The bodypack mixer requires 4 audio paths to combine the Active Ambient embedded mic outputs with the outside sound source.
- Similarly, you cannot use 3DME earphones without the 3DME bodypack.
How do I download the ASI Audio App?
You can download the FREE ASI Audio 3DME App from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon Appstore.
Can I upgrade my earpieces to custom-fit?
Can I order replacement ear tips or other accessories?
Can I upgrade my original 3DME Bodypack with the Bluetooth version?
- Yes, there are two upgrade options available; 1) return bodypack and Kindle. No charge to upgrade + free return shipping, or 2) return bodypack only; $50 upgrade charge + free return shipping. NOTE: Upgrade available as of March 1, 2021. Return Form and Instructions here.